Join our Team!
About incentaHEALTH: We are a Denver-based technology company offering population health solutions via our patented HEALTHspot® kiosk and incentivized behavior change platform. Our solution takes a full-body photo and validated weight/BMI measurement, while our suite of apps provide daily health coaching and direct access to live health coaches. Participants who achieve a healthier weight earn cash rewards. Our mission is to reward 100 million people for healthy eating and active living. We work closely as a team here at incentaHEALTH and while founded in 2003, we operate as an agile “start up.” This means our days are dynamic and there is ample opportunity for growth. We look forward to hearing from you!
OPEN POSITION: Media and Promotions Manager
incentaHEALTH is growing, expanding our mission of rewarding 100 million people for healthy eating and activing living. This innovative, digital health company is seeking a qualified candidate to be the newest member of the team as incentaHEALTH’s Media and Promotions Manager. Candidates should be well-versed in public relations, media, and promotions, spanning traditional and digital platforms. The right candidate will be responsible for leveraging our platform for enterprise clients including large employers, health plans, and research institutions. An interest in launching a new product line via social media and drip marketing will also contribute to the candidate’s success.
Job Description: Health Promotion Manager
- Spearhead all public relations strategies for incentaHEALTH. Design materials and execute campaigns to boost enrollment and spread program awareness.
- Lead media campaigns for new incentaHEALTH product launches
- Compose and edit all public relations material (e.g. executive bios, boiler plates, press releases, media alerts and social media posts).
- Collaborate with outside media teams
- Continuous outreach to media outlets.
- Act as ‘spokesperson’ when interacting with media, off board when appropriate (TV, radio, print).
- Seek additional opportunities such as (and not limited to): community awards, beneficial events/conferences, strategic partnerships). Work with specialized groups to create awareness and increase utilization and engagement.
- Coordinate incentaHEALTH’s presence at community events, including representing the program at events as needed.
- Contribute and maintain communications plans for incentaHEALTH clients. Create ‘outside the box’ strategies for partners to promote the program.
- Track campaign effectiveness, including management of conversion rates.
- Plan, execute and manage social media presence that spans both enterprise and consumer-facing voices
- Leverage social media to promote incentaHEALTH to our participants (Business-to-Consumer), and also build and leverage relationships with our partners (Business-to-Business).
- Coordinate logistics (vendor management, venue booking, press opportunities, etc.) at the yearly incentaHEALTH conference.
- Support and collaborate with the Program Manager and Marketing Manager.
- Consistently update the incentaHEALTH website using WordPress.
- Design and manage B2B LinkedIn campaigns
- Self-reliant leader
- Strong writing skills, spanning traditional long form press release writing to short Tweets
- Extensive knowledge of all social media platforms and the ‘voice’ required for each (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.).
- Experience in public speaking, or have an interest in diving in!
- Media Relationships
- Event planning/management; we like to get creative with our yearly conference.
- Ability to multitask and think outside the box. This is a startup environment; every day is different!
Nice to Have Skills:
- Online Ad Purchasing (Facebook and Pinterest)
- Google Ad Words Experience
- Email Marketing Experience (ConvertKit)
- Various software platforms: Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, SearchQuant, Mention, Cision, Apple iMovie, Adobe Premier, etc.
- Ability to speak, read and write Spanish