Join our Team!
We are a Denver-based technology company offering population health solutions via our patented HEALTHspot® kiosk and incentivized behavior change platform. Our solution takes a full-body photo and validated weight/BMI measurement, while our suite of apps provide daily health coaching and direct access to live health coaches. Participants who achieve a healthier weight earn cash rewards. Our mission is to reward 100 million people for healthy eating and active living. We work closely as a team here at incentaHEALTH and while founded in 2003, we operate as an agile “start up.” This means our days our dynamic and there is ample opportunity to growth. We look forward to hearing from you!
OPEN POSITION: Health Promotion Manager
incentaHEALTH is growing! This innovative, digital health company is seeking a qualified candidate to be the newest member of the team as incentaHEALTH’s Health Promotion Manager. Candidates should be well-versed in public relations and promotions, spanning traditional and digital platforms. The right candidate will be responsible for launching our first-ever direct to consumer product, while also leveraging our platform for enterprise clients including large employers, health plans, and research institutions.
Job Description: Health Promotion Manager
- Spearhead all public relations strategies for incentaHEALTH. Design materials and execute campaigns to boost enrollment and spread program awareness.
- Lead media campaigns for new incentaHEALTH product launches
- Compose and edit all public relations material (e.g. executive bios, boiler plates, press releases, media alerts and social media posts).
- Collaborate with outside media teams (Kaiser Permanente, WAW/incentaHEALTH partners).
- Continuous outreach to media outlets.
- Act as ‘spokesperson’ when interacting with media, off board when appropriate (TV, radio, print).
- Seek additional opportunities such as (and not limited to): community awards, beneficial events/conferences, strategic partnerships). Work with specialized groups to create awareness and increase utilization and engagement.
- Coordinate Weigh and Win’s presence at community events, including representing the program at events as needed.
- Maintain daily partner interaction and brand partnerships.
- Develop and maintain communications plans for all Weigh and Win kiosk partners. Create ‘outside the box’ strategies for partners to promote the program.
- Develop collateral materials to generate lead interest that can also be utilized by community partners for their own community-based promotional efforts.
- Track campaign effectiveness, including management of conversion rates.
- Plan, execute and manage social media presence that spans both enterprise and consumer-facing voices
- Leverage social media to promote Weigh and Win to our participants (Business-to-Consumer), and also build and leverage relationships with our partners (Business-to-Business).
- Coordinate Weigh and Win mobile kiosk checkout.
- Take the lead on Weigh and Win’s employee wellness feature, the Group Portal (educating new partners, setting up account from backend, outreach and promotion).
- Coordinate logistics (vendor management, venue booking, press opportunities, etc.) at the yearly Weigh and Win conference.
- Consistently support and collaborate with the Program Manager and Marketing Manager. Duties include but are not limited to: pull data reports, data entry, kiosk maintenance, contract work, brainstorm, etc.
- Consistently update the incentaHEALTH website using WordPress.
- Design and manage B2B LinkedIn campaigns
- Be a team player!
- Strong writing skills, spanning traditional long form press release writing to short Tweets in 140 characters or less.
- Ability to speak, read and write Spanish is highly encouraged. Expectation to translate program materials to Spanish.
- Extensive knowledge of all social media platforms and the ‘voice’ required for each (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.).
- Experience in public speaking, or have an interest in diving in!
- WordPress, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, SearchQuant, Mention, Cision, Apple iMovie, Adobe Premier, etc.
- Event planning/management; we like to get creative with our yearly conference.
- Ability to multitask and think outside the box. This is a startup; every day is different!