Join our Team!
We are a Denver-based digital health company. Our mission is to reward 100 million people for healthy eating and active living. Our population health approach is powered by our patented HEALTHspot® kiosk and incentivized behavior change platform. Our solution takes a full-body photo and validated weight/BMI measurement, while our suite of apps provides daily health coaching and direct access to live health coaches. Participants who achieve a healthier weight earn cash rewards. We work closely as a team here at incentaHEALTH and while founded in 2003, we operate with an agile “startup” mindset. This means our days are dynamic and there is ample opportunity for growth. We are expanding into many exciting new markets and look forward to hearing from you!
OPEN POSITION: Healthcare Customer Success Manager
We are seeking a Healthcare Customer Success Manager that is passionate about transforming population health through the use of incentaHEALTH solutions. You have ample experience in customer management and have the best championing skills and personal leadership around. You are organized and skilled at developing and implementing project plans. You are proactive by nature and thrive on providing guidance & developing a plan alongside partners and consumers to ensure success. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments with your team and your clients. You are comfortable in a fast-changing environment, excited about growth opportunities, and love the idea of helping to define best practices for a fast-growing team.
This role is responsible for launching and setting up new customer programs and services, as well as supporting existing customers.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Serve as the primary health and wellness contact for participants of incentaHEALTH programs; management and ownership of their health journey.
- Responsible for leading incentaHEALTH’s strategic clients and partners to success
- Ability to manage accounts efficiently and document all activities in the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Tech savvy acumen and drive
- Passion for health and digital health solutions
- Oversees and supports multiple implementation projects in parallel
- Evaluates client needs, and assists in developing program needs for client in conjunction with Tech Team
- Assist in pre-sales product demonstrations
- Defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans, ensures that implementations are successfully completed on time
- Tests and troubleshoots product software and deployments
- Provide training to customers and end users during and after implementation
- Oversight responsibility to service clients with day-to-day administrative questions and technical needs
- Motivational Interviewing Trained (Training Provided)
- Affinity for content creation and improving processes (we have an in-house video studio!)
- Work closely with team of Healthcare Customer Success Managers.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree in health-related related field (Exercise physiology, nutrition, behavioral science, health promotion, etc.)
- Familiarity with Healthy Eating and Active Living (HEAL) principles
- Technical proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet technologies (web browsers, email, SMS, mobile apps, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting health and wellness content to groups in person and via online webinars
- Self-directed organization skills with the ability to manage long range wellness programs over multiple years
- Travel to client locations as needed to conduct kickoff sessions and build and maintain client relationships
Nice To Have
- MPH or other advanced health-related degree
- Motivational Interviewing techniques
- Understanding of behavior change principles
- Spanish language (reading, writing, speaking); translation experience
- Data analytics experience (Tableau, Excel, etc.)
- Visual design (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, photography, etc.)
- Video production (lighting, editing, screencast recording, etc.)
- Leadership aspirations